Qurio is a parallel learning system offering after-school enrichment programs for children. Our innovative curricula delivered via unique experiential learning methods are designed to inspire curiosity and accelerate learning for each child.
Our mission is to transform each child’s unique gifts beyond just academic progress but to achieve mastery of life skills. Ultimately, our vision is to promote transformational families where every child is equipped to reach their full potential and achieve success in life.
Qurio is part of a prestigious education group committed to delivering the highest standard of service. With more than 20 years of track record in educational excellence, the group has built a solid reputation among parents and students. Through engaging learning activities and professionally designed teachings, students have been rewarded beyond just textbook knowledge.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist and support Teachers with classroom management and in delivering English/Math/Chinese/STEM courses.
- Assist Teachers to design learning activities and develop hands-on, experiential-based lesson plans.
- Tutor students in academic homework and guide them in school work and exam revision.
- Assist in documenting student learning progress and prepare learning reports for parents.
- Assist in attending to parents for campus tours and conducting student assessments.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for learning and inspire intellectual inquiry.
- Collaborate effectively and cultivate positive relationships with students, teachers, and parents.
- Work closely with teachers to identify student issues and develop appropriate solutions.
- Maintain a supportive, safe, and clean classroom environment.
What We’re Looking For
- A love for children and passion for cultivating knowledge acquisition
- Degree in Teaching, Education, or a related discipline
- Recognised teaching qualification or diploma is highly preferred
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Superb communication and comprehension skills
- Highly creative with the ability to design and deliver fun learning experiences
- Possess a kind, caring, encouraging, and nurturing nature
- Ability to remain patient and positive with students
- Self-aware and reflective in both productivity and performance
- Strong people skills, approachable, a good listener, and empathetic
- Possess a “hands-on” and “can do” attitude, flexible and adaptable in a dynamic working environment
- High level of personal and professional integrity and work ethics
- Flexible with work schedule and hours that are based on business needs
- Good understanding of the Hong Kong education system with international school exposure
- Experience in curriculum development will be an advantage
- Candidates with more experiences can be considered as Teacher
All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only for employment-related purposes within our Bluetop Group of Companies. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 12 weeks.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 Qurio Education Company Limited (Qurio)
- 申請方式 電郵
- 申請聯絡人 Karen Cheung
- 電話 25015100
- 電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 機構類別 教育中心