- To help students develop their potentials to the fullest, achieve healthy personal growth, attain adequate and proper school education, establish harmonious human relationship and elicit their concern for the community;
- To help students with their personal, family and interpersonal relationship or schooling problems;
- To strengthen the linkage among students, families, the school and the community;
- To work closely with the school personnel, to collaborate with other welfare service units, other youth services and local stakeholders, to mobilize the community resources and to make appropriate referral in providing necessary professional support to the needy students.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work plus relevant professional qualifications or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a social worker at a secondary school.or youth services;
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in multicultural environment;
- Ability to work independently and organize community service activities for a large group of students;
- Experience in dealing with students with special needs is an advantage.
Starting Date: August 2022
We offer attractive remuneration package and benefits. Interested candidates please email your application letter and detailed C.V. with current and expected salary to email@example.com or apply online at http://jobs.ycis-schools.com. More information including YCIS Philosophy is available at www.ycef.com.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Yew Chung is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our students; in recruiting, Yew Chung child safeguarding practices are held to a high standard. All applicants must be willing to undergo thorough background checks and child protection screening.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 Yew Chung Education Foundation Limited
- 申請方式 電郵
- 申請聯絡人 Gigi Chan
- 電話 39211072
- 傳真 23370206
- 電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 地址 九龍九龍塘沙福道4號
- 機構類別 小學