Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority
Territory-wide System Assessment 2021
Invitation for the provision of Oral Examination services
Service providers are invited to perform the role of an Oral Examiner for the Territory-wide System Assessment 2021 of Chinese Language and English Language at Primary 3, Primary 6 and Secondary 3 levels.
(a) Oral Examiners are expected to:
– conduct Chinese / English oral assessment in assigned schools; or
– act as a stand-by Oral Examiner on the days of assessment (from 6:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. for both AM and PM sessions)
(b) be available to provide assessment services on:
- 20 and 21 April (Secondary 3 – whole day)
- 4 and 5 May (Primary 3 – AM session)
- 11 and 12 May (Primary 6 – AM session)
(c) complete both Webinar and Online Training sessions in order
- 27 February, Saturday (AM) for Secondary 3;
- 20 March, Saturday (AM) for Chinese Language of Primary 3 and 6
- 27 March, Saturday (AM) for English Language of Primary 3 and 6
– Online training will be available on the HKEAA website:
- 2 – 15 March for Secondary 3;
- 23 March – 8 April 2021 for Chinese Language of Primary 3 and 6
- 30 March – 19 April 2021 for English Language of Primary 3 and 6
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience in the subject. This must include at least 1 year’s experience in the subject key stage(s)*
- Met the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers (LPAT) requirement in English (English Language Oral Examiners only)
- Applicants who have Oral Examiner experience in public exams and/or TSA will have an advantage (please state the experience at the “Other Relevant Qualifications” column under “Academic Qualifications” page)
- Preference will be given to applicants who have obtained one of the following qualifications: (for Chinese Language—-Putonghua Oral Examiners only)
- Level 3 or above in “Speaking” of the Language Proficiency Assessment for Teachers (Putonghua)
- Pass in the Test of Advanced Proficiency in Putonghua awarded by the Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority
- Grade B, Level 2 or above in the National Putonghua Proficiency Test (PSC)
* Key stage 1, 2 and 3 refer to Primary 1-3, Primary 4-6 and Secondary1-3 respectively.
Payment to Oral Examiner: HK$690 per session (Primary 3 and 6) / HK$839 (Secondary 3)
Payment to Stand-by Oral Examiner: HK$173 per session (Primary 3 and 6) / HK$210 (Secondary 3)
Applications should be submitted online via the Examination Personnel Online System (http://epo.hkeaa.edu.hk) on or before 15 December 2020 (Tuesday)
- In-service daytime primary and secondary school teachers are NOT eligible.
- Oral Examiners are appointed to provide services as independent contractors. The appointment does not give rise to any employment or agency relationship between the Oral Examiners and the HKEAA.
- Applicants not receiving a reply by the end of March 2021 should consider their applications unsuccessful.
- For enquiry, please call 3628 8181 (Primary) / 3628 8191 (Secondary).
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 香港考試及評核局
- 申請方式 指定鏈結投遞申請表