Native-speaking English Language Teaching Assistant (Full-time)
An aided primary school invites application for the above teaching post.
- Work with local teachers to implement school English plan
- Help plan and carry out English activities (e.g. drama activities, speaking training, reading activities, filming, etc.)
- Drama teaching experience will be an advantage.
- Occasional Saturday work required
- be a native-speaker of English
- hold a relevant degree and have completed relevant professional training
- have teaching experience in Hong Kong primary school is preferred.
- be experienced, energetic, self-motivated, enthusiastic to work with teachers and be able to operate as a team player.
Negotiable according to experience
Interested parties please send an application letter and full CV (recent photo), stating expected salary, to the Principal, Kwong Ming School, Shui Pin Wai Estate, Yuen Long, N.T. or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidates will be required to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) and comply with all EDB guidelines.
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment-related purpose only.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 光明學校
- 申請方式 電郵, 郵寄
- 申請聯絡人 Miss Kong
- 電話 24762616
- 傳真 24746722
- 電郵 email@example.com
- 地址 新界元朗水邊圍邨
- 機構類別 小學