Mori Lisa International Kindergarten
Mori Lisa Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
Working closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Manager contributes to the
development of the School’s marketing strategy to support the School’s growth agenda. In line with this marketing strategy, he/she will subsequently develop and implement multi-channel tactical marketing campaigns, generating high quality admissions enquiries from multiple target segments.
Digital marketing and CRM aptitude is a key aspect of this role, and the Marketing Manager will be responsible for spearheading the digital strategy, analytics and digital / CRM accounts as requirements of the team. This will involve working in close collaboration with key digital stakeholders and agencies. The Marketing Manager will possess strong digital channel marketing experience and have the ability to analyze activity, results and trends to provide insight and recommendations to the broader team.
Customer retention is also a key aspect of this role and the Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing sound customer retention programs, to ensure maximum pupil retention during key transition periods throughout the year.
This is a role with a high level of accountability and the key measures of success will be the number of new enquiries generated, footfall at Student Recruitment Events and the efficiency of the marketing spend (ROI).
Collaborating with the Admissions and Communications Teams is key to the success of this role. The Marketing Manager acts as the ML Brand custodian of the school’s voice for the external prospective community, to ensure that content is aligned, refreshed and accurate. Importance will be placed on spotting opportunities to merchandise and leverage School success, which is culturally in tune with the Brand’s vision and values.
Writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc) for the School’s programmes, liaising with
the relevant academic staff including Directors of Studies and Admissions Tutors to update content as necessary; sourcing
student and alumni testimonials; liaising with in-house and external designers for all production issues
· With the school’s Director of Marketing and Communications, develop a marketing strategy to support the school’s growth, identify new markets from which to recruit pupils including on-island and off-island focused initiatives to drive enrollment.
· Contribute to the school’s annual Marketing Plan and budget, which is aligned to the school’s strategic and long-term development goals.
· Develop a comprehensive multi-channel prospective customer marketing programme that supports effective customer engagement, retention and parent advocacy.
· Regularly monitor competitor performance to support the school’s development plan and marketing initiatives.
· Look for ways to strategically differentiate the ML Brand in a competitive category, which is relevant and engaging to the key target segments from Infant Care through to Secondary.
|Digital & CRM
· Own the relationship with digital stakeholder and agencies, and is the go to resource for all digital marketing activities, including set up and management of accounts
· Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Communications and external agencies to drive an integrated digital strategy across all channels, with an eye on ROI and understanding the customer journey to maximize results
· Refine and revise the digital marketing mix, in line with key objectives and budgets
· Champion the CRM marketing requirements in collaboration with the Admissions Team to meet enrolment needs and nurture a healthy pipeline of inquiries.
Tactical Marketing and Communications
· Project manage the marketing and promotional activity for the school (including events, digital marketing, advertising, PR, sponsorship etc.) which focuses on prospective parents.
· Identify and execute relevant community-based initiatives in which the School can play a relevant part, to support awareness / positive brand perception etc.
· Identify (school and non-school based) feeder relationships within the local community and establish close working partnerships to generate new enquiries.
· Support the Marketing Executive in managing the marketing spend and ensure activities are planned and executed within agreed budgets.
· Work closely with the Events Coordinator to organise and promote admissions events (Open Days, Playgroups, etc) and align the required organisation support in conjunction with the Educational Leadership Team and Admissions staff.
· Work closely with the School’s Senior Communications Manager, maintain the content for the School’s website
(keep it up-to-date with recent news items). Identify and champion opportunities for enhancement.
· Develop communication channels including use of ‘Social Media’ to promote recruitment and retention.
· Develop and manage production of all external marketing collateral including prospectus and direct marketing activities.
· Working closely with the Senior Communications Manager, support the management of all PR based media relations relating to promotion of the school including proactive message placement through drafting of press releases and establishing positive relationships with representatives from local media channels to enhance the reputation of the school.
Other duties as determined in consultation with the Director of Marketing and Communications, or such persons as the School may designate.
It is the job holder’s responsibility to promote and safeguard the welfare of children and young persons for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact with and compliance with the relevant ML Safeguarding Child Protection Policy and Procedures should be adhered to at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head or indeed to the ML Regional Safeguarding Manager so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third party services.
|· This role is a key collaborator of the Communications and Marketing Director and is required to be a motivated self- starter, with a level of maturity to drive tactical campaigns independently
· A consumer marketing professional individual years’ experience, who has a developed knowledge of the full marketing mix and multi-channel deployment, with special attention to be given to the digital landscape and deploying campaigns across all trending channels.
· Experience in designing and developing campaigns, optimising returns as well as leading and managing agency resources to generate outstanding work that achieves results.
· Impeccable time management skills, attention to detail, ability to self-manage and enthuse others.
· Is a patient and thoughtful mentor to junior staff with a collaborate style, inspiring best practice.
|Qualifications & Skills|
· Degree level qualification in marketing, communications or related field.
· 5+ years’ experience in marketing (either client or agency side)
· Sound knowledge of working with segmented customer base to implement customer focused strategies.
· Analytical skills, able to interpret multiple data sets to identify trends.
· Commercially astute with a very good understanding of financial metrics, able to set budgets, assess P&L performance, evaluate ROI.
· A sound knowledge of the full marketing mix including strategy development and planning, campaign development, measurement and tracking, optimization.
· A comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of on-line / digital marketing including website management and on- line advertising.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write high quality marketing copy.
· Good ICT skills (e.g. Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint),
· Experience of using Content Management Systems and of social media.
· Experience of using customer databases / CRM platforms.
· Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Director of Marketing and Communications
· School Principals and Senior Educational Leadership Teams
· Communications, Events and Admissions Teams
· School Operations
· External agencies
· Hong Kong-based role, no regular travel required
· After hours / weekend event management will be required
|Terms of Employment|
|ML Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. Appointment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for regulated activity (if the candidate has lived in the UK) and/or criminal/police or equivalent background checks for all other countries inhabited (irrespective of whether you worked in those countries).
· Working Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 12:30pm Saturday
· Annual Leave: xx working days
· Probation Period: 3 months from date of commencement
· Pre-medical exam: Required
· Referee request: Required
· Background Check: Required
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 Mori Lisa International Kindergarten
- 申請方式 電郵
- 申請聯絡人 Jonah Wong
- 電話 3176 1236
- 傳真 8148 4849
- 電郵 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 地址 Level 5 Flat Roof, Block 7, Greenwood Terrace, Chai Wan, H.K.
- 機構類別 幼稚園