The Hong Kong Examinations and Assessment Authority (HKEAA) is an independent and not-for-profit statutory body. Its main role is to conduct the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSE). It also administers other assessment projects and examinations leading to academic, professional or practical qualifications on behalf of international examining bodies and local professional bodies. Applications are now invited for the following post:
Manager – Assessment Development (History) – (Ref: AD/08/626)
Duties: The appointee will be responsible for the development and preparation of the assessment framework and question papers, coordination of marking and grading of History, as well as planning and administration of Applied Learning subjects in the HKDSE, provision of professional development training programmes on assessment for teachers and other duties related to the work of the Assessment Development Division.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with expertise in related subjects (e.g. History, humanities subjects) and a recognized teaching qualification;
- At least 8 years of related working experience, preferably in teaching and assessment;
- Possession of a higher degree in a relevant field as well as expertise and experience in pedagogy and educational assessment would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of education environment and theory of education;
- Knowledge of curriculum and assessment and the subject of specialization; and
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
Employment Terms: The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointment will be on a fixed-term contract with contract-end-gratuity, MPF benefits, medical and dental care. Future employment may be offered on renewable contracts subject to performance and staffing needs.
Date for Application Review: 18 September 2020
Applications would be considered until the post is filled.
Application forms can be obtained from the HKEAA office on 13/F., Southorn Centre, 130 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or downloaded from the HKEAA website (www.hkeaa.edu.hk/tc/Career/general.html). Completed application forms should be returned to the Manager – Human Resources at the above address. Applicants not notified within 10 weeks from the application review date should consider their applications unsuccessful.
The HKEAA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided relating to employment will be kept confidential and used only for processing applications. For details, please refer to the Policy Statement on Equal Opportunities and the Personal Information Collection Statement on the HKEAA website (www.hkeaa.edu.hk).
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 香港考試及評核局
- 申請方式 郵寄