Wall Street English 華爾街英語
DSE English Teacher (Part Time)
At Wall Street English, teaching English is about making a difference in our students’ lives. Our goal is to help people improve their life and career opportunities, breaking down barriers of language and culture. Small class sizes combined with pre-developed lesson plans and professional teaching tools will help you deliver efficient, interactive, and meaningful lessons.
We’re looking for professional and experienced teachers to join our DSE English program and support our students’ language and interpersonal skills development throughout their course. Our DSE English teachers should have a significant teaching experience or knowledge that would enable them to support our students as a mentor and coach.
All of our course materials were designed considering various DSE trends in our modern world and credible coursebooks in the ELT industry. Our classes always involve controlled practice, communicative activities, and personalized feedback to students. All of our Teachers receive extensive training throughout their journey at WSE within a Continuous Professional Development program.
As a DSE English teacher at Wall Street English you have to:
- Degree holder majoring in English or relevant;
- Hold appropriate professional qualifications CELTA or TESOL or TEFL in-class certificate or attained PGDE preferable;
- Native English speaker or have proficiency of native speakers;
- Must have at least 2 years of teaching DSE in secondary schools;
- Experience in reviewing DES English teaching material will be definitely an advantage;
- Be dynamic and have the ability to inspire;
- Be interested in your students and care about their progress;
- Make every lesson a worthwhile learning experience for your students.
- Participate and contribute to a harmonious work environment that encourages cooperation and team work;
- HK Permanent Residents, work/dependant visa holders are preferred (a must for part time applicants).
- Professional training provided from onboarding to offboarding.
- Career progression opportunities within the organization.
- Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment.
- Staff activities and team building budget.
Interested parties should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within six weeks from the closing date. Enquiries by telephone or other means regarding the receipt of your application or the progress of the recruitment exercise will not be entertained.
學校 / 機構基本資料
- 招聘學校/機構名稱 Wall Street English 華爾街英語
- 申請聯絡人 Ms. Wong
- 電話 23082983
- 傳真 23771766
- 電郵 email@example.com
- 機構類別 教育中心
機構 / 學校搜尋
- Project Officer (5)
- 主任 (66)
- 兒童護理員 (69)
- 其他職位 (450)
- 副校長 (2)
- 助理教師 (115)
- 合約/代課老師 (283)
- 學校工友 (354)
- 學校行政 (119)
- 學生支援 (51)
- 實驗室技術員 (9)
- 導師 (508)
- 工作站助理 (12)
- 幼兒工作員 (139)
- 幼教導師 (219)
- 教學助理 (409)
- 教授/講師 (4)
- 教練 (41)
- 文員 (231)
- 書記 (93)
- 會計 (34)
- 校長 (10)
- 活動助理 (2)
- 特殊教育 (6)
- 班主任 (14)
- 社工 (3)
- 科主任 (1)
- 組長 (1)
- 老師 (761)
- 行政助理 (9)
- 言語治療師 (7)
- 訓練者 (2)
- 資訊科技員 (80)