Administrative Assistant (5 days per week)
– Provide premium customer service experience and operations including customer greetings, enquiries, walk-ins, and related follow-up action
– Actively promote company’s services and products to perspective customers
– Build relationships with customers and provide consistent and reliable advice and course information
– Manage database relating to students and courses
– Provide administrative support to managers and teachers
– Ensure that front desk duties and other administrative tasks are completed
– Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to organize and produce invoices, receipts, reports, and other relevant statistical records; handle of expenses claims and petty cash; handle tuition fees due and monitor attendance
– Handle office administration such as office supplies inventory maintenance, place and follow up orders on supplies, and arrangements for courier service
– DSE or above with at least 5 years working experience, preferably in education, hospitality or customer service.
– Enjoy working with children and toddlers
– Proactive and cheerful team-player with a positive attitude
– Able to introduce and upsell proactively to new and existing customers
– Able to multi-task and work under pressure
– Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
– Strong in customer focus to provide and uphold excellent customer service for all stakeholders
– Proficient in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
– Computer literacy in MS Office including excel, word, PowerPoint and English and Chinese typing skills are essential
– Sound knowledge of Zoom and/or other online learning tools is an advantage
– Willing to work any 5 days from Monday to Sunday, as well as occasionally on campus event days
-Successful applicant will be required to apply Sexual Conviction Record Check (SCRC) prior employment.
-Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to Human Resources Department
-We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and strictly in accordance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.