香港資優教育學苑The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education
The HKAGE is looking to appoint
- To maintain, revamp and develop programmes to formulate respective gifted education curriculum for Talent Development and Whole Person Development.
- To draft programme proposals, collaborative agreements, and procurement documents.
- To administer programmes, support a wide range of related events and outreach to schools and diverse communities for educational and publicity purposes.
- A recognised degree or equivalent in sciences, STEM, and/or engineering;
- Possess at least 4 years post-degree work experience.
Full details of this post can be found on our website https://www.hkage.org.hk
or by emailing Ms Siu at email@example.com
Review of applications will start as soon as possible and this recruitment exercise will continue until the post is filled.
The HKAGE is a subvented non-governmental organisation, to advocate and provide support services for gifted students, parents and teachers/ schools.
* For the protection of children and mentally incapacitated persons, prospective employees are requested to undergo a Sexual Conviction Record Check. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you are not contacted by us within ten weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All personal data are collected for recruitment purposes only.*