Assistant Lecturer / Lecturer (Interior Design / Food & Beverage)
Programme & Subjects:
- Culinary / Catering / Food and Beverage Management / Food Service and Production Operation
- Interior Design
- Perform teaching and student supervision of the respective discipline
- Undertake development and maintenance of the discipline
- Carry out academic and students activities and duties for quality assurance
- Coordinate teachers for effective delivery of teaching
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Candidates should have at least a bachelor degree or above in the relevant discipline and at least 2 years relevant working experience
- Teaching experience in the related discipline in tertiary education sector is preferred
- Preference will be given to those with strong academic / professional experience and professional qualifications
- Appointees should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills
We endeavour to recruit and retain talents in the career that embraces growth and staff development, with voluntary employer contribution in MPF as well as flexible work arrangement where applicable and appropriate.
Interested parties please send your full resume with your available date, present and expected salary and quote the Position and Job Reference No. on the email subject to email@example.com.
To know more about us, please visit our website www.hkct.edu.hk
Personal data provided by the applicants will only be used for recruitment and employment-related purposes.
We are an equal opportunity employer.